Saturday, November 22, 2008

Useful things to do when Sick

  1. Sit very still
  2. Take a day off work
  3. Procrastinate over completing things that should have been done at least last week ago if not before
  4. Watch Firefly
  5. Drink hot lemon drinks
  6. Complete valuable questionnaires
  7. Post results on your blog
Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)























Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
90%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
80%
Inara Serra (Companion)
70%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
60%
River (Stowaway)
60%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
55%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
45%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
40%
Alliance
30%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
20%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
0%
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon,

Sorry to hear that you are sick. But how weird is this I have only just finished watching the whole Firefly series and also Serenity for the first time from the recommendation of Kathryn and Tim. I really, really enjoyed them so I will definitely be taking the Serenity Firefly Personality Test.

Get Well Soon!

Anonymous said...

I turned out to be Zoe!!

Kathryn said...

How nice to see you blogging again, dear Sharon! even though you only have time due to illness :(

I was going to say on my blog, but then thought you might not see it there - you're right; some of them things at the Swedish festival were VERY like what we saw at the Country Living fair... can you believe that was more than a year ago already?! Time flies blah blah... miss you just as much though :(

and I'm Simon :lol:

xxx

Sharon said...

Hello Kathryn and her mama,

I have loved watching Firefly...and Serenity is in the post as I type :) Thank you Kathryn for introducing it to me...i can see Simon in you! And mama I don't know you well, but imagine you could easily have some extra handguns strapped to your ankles in case a fierce battle of some sort begins unexpectedly ;)....I look forward to discussing firefly in person with you both oneday soon. Interestingly, there is a bar/restaurant across the road from where I live called Firefly, and everytime i walk past it I smile and wonder how its name came about http://www.fireflybar.co.uk/balham_home_01.php

Would rather like a firefly...it would bring Houston and Sydney much closer.

S xxxxxxxx

Kathryn said...

what a lovely thought! :)

and yes - I think of spaceships and not insects every time I see the word 'firefly' now too ;)

K xx

Justin said...

Sharon -- Are you better??

Sharon said...

Hey Justin,

I did get better, but went back to work before I was 100% because there was too much to do in the lead up to Christmas and consequently have spent this last week in bed with Pneumonia! I can't remember being so sick before. Praise God for penicillin I say. Luckily it is Christmas break now so plenty of time to recover.
I hope you have a chance to enjoy your family and have a rest over Christmas, I imagine things are pretty busy with organising another move etc. Give my love to Laurel

S xxxxx

Anonymous said...

i am malcolm