Monday, January 28, 2008

How to Make Your Own Bed #2

So....I was on the hunt for a bed shaped space to keep the bed in. I found a few spaces, but unfortunately the people who owned the spaces wouldn't let me keep my bed there. Which brought up a new problem, it seemed that I needed to own some space in order to own a bed! Armed with this knowledge, I pulled out the accounts, calculator, pen and paper and started doing sums. Luckily, the sums I chose to do worked out very nicely with all the correct answers! This accomplished, I set off in search of a space that matched the answers to the sums. Here are some spaces I considered.........






.............unfortunately, none of these spaces matched the sums



But fortunately, the sums were greater than these spaces - but only just!!




3 comments:

Justin said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Brilliant
Funny
When is the book coming out?
Ok then if not a book I will have to wait for the next instalment.


mummikins

Kathryn said...

you're VERY funny, my dear! keep posting more often; I love to read your writings :)

xxx